Steam Cleaning Carpet Methods In Auckland
Generally, this steam cleaning method involves hot water from a spray-extraction tool or wand. Indeed, this process loosens embedded soils, removes oil and grease deposits, and re-emulsifies detergent residue, immediately extracted by effective vacuum systems.
Therefore, call the Experts at Steam n Dry Carpet Cleaning Auckland service. Since 1988 servicing South Auckland, North Shore, East, West Auckland, Central City CBD, and Hibiscus Coast.
Moreover, many steam carpet cleaners range from small portables to compelling truck-mounted units. Whether portable or truck-mounted equipment, the premise is the same: hot water or solution is pumped under pressure into the carpet and withdrawn nearly instantaneously, eliminating dirt, residues, spots, and stains.
Truck Mount Steam Cleaning Method For Carpet
Indeed, the truck-mounted units are made so that only the hose and wand are taken into the building being cleaned. And these potent units, delivering hot water and generating a high vacuum recovery, can be powered by diesel fuel, gas, propane, or the truck’s motor.
Most fibre producers, carpet manufacturers, professional cleaners, and experienced cleaners endorse this process for efficient soil removal. Of course, with state-of-the-art equipment, we are proficient at high production with less residue as long as the proper chemicals are used, and the operators are adequately trained.
Two Methods Of Steam Cleaning Carpet
1) This first steam cleaning method involves spraying a traffic lane cleaner onto the traffic lanes and agitating into the fibres. Afterwards, the whole area is cleaned using a hot water extractor with a cleaning solution injected into the threads through the wand. Undoubtedly, this method is going to be different from rinsing the fibre. This way leaves more cleaning solution residue behind.
2) The second steam cleaning method involves a free rinse and emulsifying pre-spray spraying onto the carpet. For instance, this is then agitated into the fibres. Then, the whole area is extracted using a specially formulated rinsing agent injected into the threads through the wand. Indeed, the main factors behind this are the improved pre-sprays, and the thorough fibre rinsing reduces the residue-cleaning solution left in the carpet.
Note: The residue cleaning solution can also cause hoses and jets to become clogged and damage the water pumps if not flushed with clear water following every use.
- Neutralise any alkalinity contained in the pre-spray
- Lock migrant dyes back into the fibres
- Ceases soils from redepositing back onto the fibres. Sequestering agents can help with this.
Subsequently, rinse carpet fibre using plain water; the calcium/magnesium particles (contained in the water) cause the detergent molecules to drop into the emulsified soil. Somehow, these detergent molecules then begin emulsifying the calcium/magnesium particles. Indeed, the grounds redeposit back into the carpet fibre, which brings about re-soiling.
Tip: When using a rinsing agent (utilise the extraction rinse to prevent re-soiling), the chelating and sequestering agents hide the calcium/magnesium particles from the detergent molecules. Aside from that, the detergent molecules hold onto the soils they have emulsified. Indeed, this allows them to rinse thoroughly from the carpet fibre.
Steam Carpet Cleaning Procedure
- First, get ready with the equipment and supplies. Mix-free rinsing emulsifying pre-spray in a pump or power sprayer (comply with manufacturer’s recommended dilutions). Mix the rinsing agent in the extractor’s solution tank (follow the manufacturer’s advised dilutions).
- Second, should there be a lot of furniture to remove, draw a floor plan?
- Third, remove as much as possible if the area has furniture.
- Fourth, thoroughly vacuum the carpet. And If the pile is crushed or matted, working with a brush will help loosen the soil, making the vacuuming process more effective.
- Next, Pre-spray an ample amount of the emulsifying pre-spray to 400-600 sq. ft.
- After that, with a grooming tool, agitate the pre-spray into the fibres and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes. (Make sure that it does not dry out.)
- Then, extract the area with a portable, truck-mounted extractor or an automatic carpet machine.
- Perhaps, to complete the entire area, do steps 5 to 7.
- And groom cleaned the area.
- Also, replace any furniture removed (place protective shields under any legs that may cause rust).
- Finally, thoroughly clean up all equipment.
Steam n Dry Carpet Cleaning Auckland
Therefore, call the Experts at Steam n Dry Carpet Cleaning Auckland service. Since 1988 servicing South Auckland, North Shore, East, West Auckland Central City CBD and Hibiscus Coast on 0800 783-266.
- Couch Cleaners
- Stain Removal
- Pest Control
- Repair Carpet Layers
- Persian Rug Cleaning
- Dust Mites Control
- Wet Carpet Drying
- Pet Odour Removal
- Flea Control
- Mould Removal
- Disinfecting Clean Up
- Bed Mattress Cleaning
- Bed Bug Control
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Truck Mount Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Repairs
- Inside Car Upholstery Cleaning
Carpet Cleaning Reviews
Intent Behind Carpet Grooming
- It helps achieve complete fibre contact
- Begins soil suspension
- Assists in lifting crushed or matted fibres
Contact Us ☎
By Graeme Stephens · Updated Last 23/04/2023