Dry Steam Cleaners In Auckland
Dry steam cleaners in Auckland, or dry vapour steam cleaning machines, are slightly different because they create both low moisture vapour and a very high temperature. F fog and dry cleaning machines are excellent choices if you or anyone in your family suffers from allergies, worried about environmental safety if you’re renovating or having your house ready for sale.
The low moisture vapour is just around six per cent water, less moisture than we get in the air surrounding us. For this reason, this type of steam cleaning is called “dry”.
Similarly to vapour cleaning machines, when you decide to use dry steam cleaner technology, there are several points that you should remember:
- Your dry steam cleaner must work at a temperature between 240° and 260°F to be effective. If you use steam cleaning services, they generally have steam cleaning machines that operate in the 360°F to 410°F range.
- The most effective dry steam cleaner has a reasonable water tank capacity. Even though our steam cleaning machines are fantastic at utilising small quantities of water to conduct large jobs, you need to ensure that you won’t have to change the water more than once while completing your cleaning.
- Despite your thoughts, some low-pressure steam cleaning machines perform better than high-pressure ones.
Features Of Dry Steam Cleaners
The following make our dry steam cleaner excellent:
- The boiler and dry cleaning machine parts are stainless steel. The dry steam cleaning machine must also regulate water steam outflow and temperatures.
- The dry steam cleaning machine is relatively easy to maintain and clean. Besides, it is light enough to be carried (even when you fill it with water),
- Almost all dry steam cleaning machines should last ten to twenty years.
- Most dry steam cleaning machines should have a two to three-year guarantee. Most steam cleaning services should also have a contract to assure your satisfaction with their performance.
On top of all these, your dry steam cleaning machines should feature particular cleaning tasks and various cleaning brushes. Higher-priced devices will also have more options on hose outlets.
This is insignificant if you’re using your machine once in a while. But regarding frequently used dry steam cleaning machines, such ability may be a considerable advantage. They are certainly better in terms of cleaning difficult places.
Therefore call Steam n Dry Carpet Cleaning Service in West Auckland Central City CBD, North Shore, East, South Auckland, and Hibiscus Coast—a qualified carpet cleaner technician with Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification Training. Steam n Dry carpet cleaning Auckland provides impeccable service with every job we do.
Contact Us ☎
BY GRAEME STEPHENS, LAST UPDATED 23/04/2023